Sunday, February 27, 2011

My linedance Jam




I love dancing since very young, probably at about 5 years' old, that i had my first performance on stage. It was a rare experience in those days.

I pick up line-dancing about 10 years ago. The first few years, I was rather crazy about it. Slowly I went for more advanced technics lessons to improve myself, but lately I slow a fair bit, dance less, due to busy work. Last night I went to Angel's jam at Kovan CC. It was so fun, I enjoyed it very much, it brings back some old memories, such as "I saw you standing there", "Poetry in Motion", "Playa Latino", "Patient Heart", "Splish Splash", "Take me to your Heart", "The Country's Rocking", plus some of my all-time favorites like "Feel the Rhythm", "Miracles", "American Pop", "Greek in the Pink", "Much Obliged", "The Meaning of Love" were in the list. It was simply wonderful.

After the jam, I was so tired, and rest so well.

No comments: