Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My heavy schedule

Here I want to thank you God for making me a happy person, always have things to do. Since young till now, still have lots of interest, enjoy house works or chatting with children ocassionally, meeting friends and sometime enjoy shopping .......etc. I always find time not enough. Such as: Monday, go in to tupperware office for work; Tuesday, house works or doing homework(for self study); Wednesday, bible study(bsf) ; Thursday, self discussion group(wbs) ; Friday, linedance lesson; Saturday, meeting tw downlines n do replacement , night event- linedance jam session; Sunday, Church service and visiting mother-in-law. One whole week fully occupate.

wow!Yes, busy, but I'm very pleased.

2 comments:

the SONG said...

Miss you ma. will call you this weekend. Love, Song

Boon Siang(文湘) said...

Son! I miss you too! looking forward to meet again.