Thursday, April 26, 2012

London trip 4

4th day, was a busy shopping day at famous Oxford street which we tried so hard and only covered a quarter of the street. will try faster next time. At evening, we attended a Pre-Good Friday service at St James Roman Catholic Church, an evening mass section of the Lord's Supper, was spoked in Spanish but the script was read in English.
The last day, we check out from the second hotel, Thistle Marble Arch, then took a bus, Oxford Tube, near hype Park. It took us for about one and an half hour to reached Oxford City, which my darling son studyed there. I was so excited that I left my luggage in the big bus. Happy mother some time still do silly mistake.Hahaha. LOL!!!!


I enjoyed the trip very much, full of excitment, experience, and fun.

No comments: